TINGEWICK VILLAGE HALL – HIRE CHARGES
The following charges apply to all bookings from 1st January 2018
[except for the party charge which is applicable from 1st August 2017]
Contact Julie Hart on 07842 – 138012 for more information
|TYPE OF HIRE||PERIOD OF HIRE CHARGES|
|Up to 3 hours||Up to 6 hours||Up to 12 hours||Daily Rate|
|Non-profit making clubs and organisations||£12||£20||£50||£100|
|Commercial / profit making clubs and organisations||£20||£50||£75||£120|
N.B. A deposit of £250 may be required for specific events, all or part of which, dependant on the condition of the hall after the event, will be refundable.
- Liability will not be accepted for the loss or damage of any item in or on Tingewick Village Hall property.
- A “day” can comprise a hire period of 12 hours or more, in any 24 hours, that prevents further hire sessions during that period.
- Additional charges may be imposed on the hirer for hall access periods before and/or after the prime hire sessions.
- All electrical equipment taken into the hall must comply with the current legislation.
- Commercial / profit making organisations and businesses are reminded that they must provide their own PRS/PPL licence if they wish to play recorded music, etc. in the hall.
- Booking details and conditions of hire may be obtained from Julie Hart on 07842 – 138012.